Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family Filled Weekend

Well, this weekend was definately the traveling weeking for Keith and me. We kicked things off Friday with a trip to Tupelo. The Patrick family Christmas was held there this year. With all the movings, and scattering about, it was the logical plan. Kerri and family fixed a fabulous meal and we had a wonderful time being with the family. Keith even brought his guitar and lead Christmas carols. Natalie and Alyson sang a sweet, sweet version of Away in a Manger (check out Kristi's blog for the video).



Hailey loved her Pup from Keith and me!


Sorry Kerri...had to do it!

Keith

Saturday proved to be another day on the road. After Friday night, Natalie and Alyson went home with their Pap-paw and Nana. We decided to take them to Meridian on Saturday. Keith and I had not gotten to see their new home, and we were itching to go. We were so excited to finally be able to go! Their home is beautiful!! We hung out with them for a little while and decided to stay for supper. We went to a Hibachi Grill. Keith and I had never been to one, so we had no clue what to expect. I have to say I was a little nervous about it. But, I really enjoyed it and Keith LOVED it! Natalie and Alyson...not so much!! They spent more time behind our chairs and plugging in their ears, than watching or eating. I doubt Kristi will be spending any more nights there with them! We had a great time, and made a fun, fun memory with them! I really miss them and can't wait to go back and visit!







On Sunday, my Mama and Daddy brought Papaw to Columbus. After church, we went back to our house for lunch. My mom made delicious BBQ. I think Papaw was cold the whole time, but I'm glad he was able to come!!


1 comment:

Brook Louviere said...

Goodness! You did have a busy Christmas!