- August: Nason and I celebrated our birthdays. Keith and I also had a beagle to show up on our doorstep. She was very hungry and had a few health issues. We decided to foster her and named her Annie. She has had a couple of surgeries and is doing great! We would love to find her a wonderful home. Since I was given new work responsibilites, I was only able to take two classes this semester. It has been a long one and I will be very glad when they are over!
- September: Keith and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary! We were able to go to Pensacola again and had a great time.
- October: We celebrated Amanda and Daddy's birthday's. Daddy hit the big 6-0 this year! Also, Nason and Amanda are having baby number 3 in May! We are all very excited about that!!
- November: Keith received a promotion at work to Tech 2 and I was promoted to Assistant Director. It was a good month. Keith started tackling the hot water pipes in the house. It has been a mess! Thanksgiving was great because we got to see and visit with everyone.
- December: We finally got our tree up last night and hopefully will get some shopping accomplished soon! I received a text from Nason that we are getting another nephew! I can't wait to meet him!
Friday, December 17, 2010
I know I've been a horrible blogger this year and I promise to try to do better next year! Instead of telling about every little thing since July, I will just hit a few of the high points.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
It has been over a month since my last post and boy, have we crammed a bunch in! We've had 2 birthday parties, a wedding, and a new shop go up. First, we started off with Marin's 2nd birthday on Feb. 12. I was able to go to her party and had a fun time. She is growing up so quickly. Next, Harrison turned 4 on March 9. His party was at the baseball field and was a blast! The weekend following that, March 13, my sweet cousin Rebecca was married. She had a beautiful wedding and was a stunning bride! For Keith's birthday, I gave him a shop-we'll the plans for one. Our neighbor, Gene, got started on it this past Friday and is almost finished! His crew works quick!!!! And so far we couldn't be happier. I will post pictures of the shop later-Keith wants to wait until it is finished!! :) Keith and I are both waiting anxiously for spring, even though it feels more like winter today. I'm sure I've missed something, but for now, I'll leave it at that!