- August: Nason and I celebrated our birthdays. Keith and I also had a beagle to show up on our doorstep. She was very hungry and had a few health issues. We decided to foster her and named her Annie. She has had a couple of surgeries and is doing great! We would love to find her a wonderful home. Since I was given new work responsibilites, I was only able to take two classes this semester. It has been a long one and I will be very glad when they are over!
- September: Keith and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary! We were able to go to Pensacola again and had a great time.
- October: We celebrated Amanda and Daddy's birthday's. Daddy hit the big 6-0 this year! Also, Nason and Amanda are having baby number 3 in May! We are all very excited about that!!
- November: Keith received a promotion at work to Tech 2 and I was promoted to Assistant Director. It was a good month. Keith started tackling the hot water pipes in the house. It has been a mess! Thanksgiving was great because we got to see and visit with everyone.
- December: We finally got our tree up last night and hopefully will get some shopping accomplished soon! I received a text from Nason that we are getting another nephew! I can't wait to meet him!
Friday, December 17, 2010
Year gone by...
I know I've been a horrible blogger this year and I promise to try to do better next year! Instead of telling about every little thing since July, I will just hit a few of the high points.