Monday, October 13, 2008

First Blog

Well, here I go...Never done this before, so please be patient with me!! Thought I would give it a shot since I love looking at others. And I thought it would be a good way to send some pictures to the family! Well, to start it all off, I guess I will tell you a little bit about ourselves. Keith and I have been married for a little over 1 year. We have a rescue dog, Gracie, and two cats, Cobie and Patch. We, or should I say Keith, are restoring our home that we bought in January. It is a 1950's home that needed some TLC. He is doing a great job! I'm attaching a picture of what he just finished. He stripped and re-painted the closet doors in our bedroom. I think they look beautiful!!!




The trim work has been done, so I'll have to get a better picture.

This past Friday, Keith and I went to visit The Wampler's! We had a blast!









Then, on Saturday morning, I decided to take Gracie to the pet parade downtown. Tammy met us there and we had a ball...or should I say Tammy and I did. Gracie was very unsure about what in the world was going on! And she got really hot!







Well, that is all I have for the moment! I'll try to do my best to update often and maybe I'll get Keith to do the writing! He is much better at it than me!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us know when ya'll have another pet parade, we would like to crash the party with Bradley, Patton, and Sam!

The Jadzinski's said...

Hey Hey!! Welcome to the world of blogging - it is so much fun. Can't wait to see future posts!
Kristi