Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthday Bash!

My brother, Nason, and I have very close birthdays. His is on August 16 and mine is August 7. When we were younger, Mama and Daddy always had our parties together. He would invite his friends and I would invite mine. We did that for a while until we each had to have our own party. The last couple of years, we have celebrated it together. August is such a busy month with school getting started and all that it just seems to be easier to get together once. This past Saturday that was exactly what we did. Nason and his family were able to come to Winona and celebrate our birthdays. I think we all had a blast! Mama and Daddy cooked a feast and of course two birthday cakes!






I know it is a few days early, but Keith and I want to wish Nason a very Happy Birthday!!
We love you, old man!












No comments: